funtimesinZamosc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixed stuff

+6
barianne
Hotgirlsss92
derry
hog
dirtyhog
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mixed stuff Empty Mixed stuff

Post by Admin Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Post mixed stuff here.

Admin
Admin

http://funtimesinzamosc.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

Mixed stuff Empty Re: Mixed stuff

Post by dirtyhog Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Feel free to visit Zamosc, where I had the opportunity to spend some time. It is a city that made a huge impression on me when I was there the first time and made it willingly went there again.

dirtyhog

Back to top Go down

Post by hog Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:45 pm

I am charmed Zamosc and I'm glad I could show them to you. Thank you for visiting and invite you again.

hog

Back to top Go down

Post by derry Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:52 pm

I visited Zamosc on Saturday and somewhat limited my time. Another discomfort was uncertainty as to when I will be able to come back - the invention timetable minibuses, hanging at the bus stop, it seems to be here a little-known, so I asked the driver when he has the last course - and I tried to finish the trip much earlier Smile. Just in case.

derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotgirlsss92 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:16 pm

He was the owner of two apartment buildings in our city. In the years 1591 - 1593 he served as mayor of Zamosc. With staraniu Zamoyski was also knighted. He married Catherine, with whom he had six children. He was probably buried

Hotgirlsss92

Back to top Go down

Post by barianne Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Old Town in Zamosc in Poland as the only renaissance of urban - architectural has been inscribed in 1992 on UNESCO's World Heritage List.

barianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Porry Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Yes. This time, however, you do not have to leave, to enrich their knowledge. Do you have it at your fingertips.He wrote: Love Paris, and I say: Love Zamosc.

Porry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannnyp Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Unfortunately, sometimes we forget, and yet is one of the most beautiful localities in our country. It's great kingdom of the Renaissance was built from scratch by a visionary Hetman Jan Zamoyski, who wanted to give the Poles although a little bit of Italian architecture.

Dannnyp

Back to top Go down

Post by greenberret Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Zamosc noteworthy in that it was built on a real European level. It's a great city to visit.

greenberret

Back to top Go down

Post by hightone Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:28 pm

In Poland, you could be found at every turn. They had their own neighborhoods, beautiful shops and workshops. Today remained only their memory, which apparently can experience just in Kazimierz, Lublin woyewodship.

hightone

Back to top Go down

Post by barianne Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Once Kazimierz was a separate town, which consists of, among others, today's district. It was built in the fourteenth century and functioned on this principle to the nineteenth century. A large part of the population living in these areas were Jews who influenced the development of trade and cultural life. Today, visitors pick yourself Kazimierz, the main aim of sightseeing, because it is a separate world. We will be able to eat in one of the many restaurants serving kosher food

barianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannnyp Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:58 pm

In simpler terms it is a bulbous cup. You can buy most often ceramic, but the real is made from the fruit of the gourd, that wood and not leaking. Yerba takes the form of a powder with bits of leaves and twigs. Pickle very gestures brew and drink it there is no way except through a special straw with a strainer on the end

Dannnyp

Back to top Go down

Post by derry Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Unaccustomed person council can not drink so strong drink, and thus can completely discouraged to drink. If you want to start with something gentler still, it's worth, we try bottled beverages based on yerba, which are available in almost any diner or deli

derry

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtyhog Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 pm

It is better to avoid power engineers and coffee, because it causes a quick boost of energy, but in a moment we will again be exhausted. A good solution is green tea

dirtyhog

Back to top Go down

Post by greenberret Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Why visit Santa Claus? In Rovaniemi, like a fish in water feels every fan of winter sports, because there is no shortage of ski resorts.

greenberret

Back to top Go down

Post by hightone Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Select suitcase that you are able to independently carry, or at least easily pull. If you overdo its size, it can cause you later weight problems. Besides, if it is too large, it is probably less you could not pack up economically.

hightone

Back to top Go down

Post by hog Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:22 pm

How to sort out everything in your suitcase? At the very bottom should be pants, jackets and sweaters, things heaviest. Then they go curled in rolls of t-shirts, and at the very top put the most delicate dresses and stuff. What to do with shoes? Be sure to secure it with foil and place on the bottom, preferably upside down

hog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotgirlsss92 Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:26 pm

For example, Zamosc is so crowded in the season, that virtually you can not see the local old town. The city is one of the most beautiful in Poland, but during the season may disappoint.

Hotgirlsss92

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotgirlsss92 Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:30 pm

That brings us to the last point - low cost airlines. It often happens that the word "cheap" in the name too has to reality. We buy a ticket for nothing.

Hotgirlsss92

Back to top Go down

Post by Porry Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:30 pm

We can not disappoint virtually anywhere in our travels. The main thing is, however, not lose the good humor and positive attitude, so we can continue to enjoy your vacation.

Porry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannnyp Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:36 pm

rings with amber. Look for jewelers away from the main pedestrian area and avoid buying its stalls - we can buy fake or sloppy!

Dannnyp

Back to top Go down

Post by derry Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Attracts crowds of tourists. However, in the world there are a whole lot of events that are dedicated not only to the music. Thanks to them we can learn about a foreign culture and customs of the countries that we visit. What are these events and why you should plan your vacation during their lifetime?

derry

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtyhog Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Including of course the music scene, but not only. Every year there is something new and unusual. The only constant is the cleansing burning effigies of the week of the event.

dirtyhog

Back to top Go down

Post by greenberret Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:59 pm

We offer very cheap organize trips to popular tourist countries, but also in directions more difficult, for example. Georgia. In addition to reading Receipt of travel advice on the website, you can buy a book of the same title or watch a videoblog tips.

greenberret

Back to top Go down

Post by hightone Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Which has as many as two locations in Zamosc. The rooms are divided into three categories depending on their size and the decor is characterized by a very modern smartness. The premises are very modern and certainly will please all lovers of contemporary design.

hightone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum